Friday, August 10, 2012

The Day I Went to Party Play

Party Play is not a party as in the real 'party'. It's the latest cafe in town (i guess so :-p). And not just an ordinary cafe but it's a lifestyle cafe.

P1180032
Party Play in Gaya Street, KK

went there last nite with my friend from Kuching who came down to KK for work. thanks to my other friend who recommend me this place.

such an awesome cafe with a nice bar 

P1180039

and you would be accompanied with smooth jazz music. romantic tau :-p LOL


P1180041

and the foods are not bad at all.

P1180053
the Spaghetti with Tom Yam Sauce is to die for



P1180052
close-up shot

now you see...

P1180059

now you don't :-p

P1180069
so far the best ever Spaghetti for me

my friend had ordered the Duck Pizza. something different...hehe

P1180065

the T-Shirts wear by the staff are kinda of creative. they have these writings on the back...



P1180071

"respect the food as you respect the chef"

"never trust a skinny chef" 

huh? who?? Anthony Bourdain??? haha


pp


ya ya the Guinness's banner is bigger than me...haha


anyway, i say Party Play is a nice place to 'lepak' with your friends

-->

No comments: