Sunday, August 21, 2011

being foodie at the BIG city

one of the things that I love about the BIG city, compared to the small city, is the variety of FOODS it can offer me. plus the price of course, especially when it comes to the street food. 

P1040998
 Blue Freezer - TGIF


P1050004
Lamb Chop with Black Pepper Sauce - TGIF


P1050049
Fried Yong Tau Fu - Wangsa Maju


P1050051
The Best Cendol in Town...hehe


P1050064
Curry Mee - Brickfields


P1050101
Sup Tulang, Telur Dadar & Kangkung Belacan - Wangsa Maju


P1050113
Ikan Masak 3 Rasa, Kerabu Mangga & Sup Tom Yam - The Curve

 
P1050267
Cantonese Meehoon....smth smth...(i can't remember) - Cheras


but but NOTHING AT ALL in this whole world can ever match to...

P1050080


oopppss wrong picture. i mean this one...


P1050294
my all time favorite. cheers y'all !!!



ohh no!!! wrong picture again. what is wrong with me??? i think i'm craving for them right now :-P what i mean is this one...

P1050138
D.U.R.I.A.N

he he he

actually, there is a lot more than that, but I didn't take picture. too many...hee

ya i know...foodie! foodie! foodie :D


“When I get a little money, I buy books. And if there is any left over, I buy food.”
Desiderius Erasmus

2 comments:

JIPP said...

LOL!I feel so sorry for you people. At least you've got the beach la hoh. Nway, ko pi TGIF? Walawei. Sa pun belum pernah pi sana.

ULAI said...

ya la hoh. my people got the cheap beers also. but of course 'suma tu duniawi'. same with TGIF. tdk payah la pigi hoh.

hohohohoho!!!