Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sandakan Sepilok Nature Marathon 2009

My next half-marathon race would be the Sandakan Sepilok Nature Marathon 2009 on the 22 November, this coming Sunday, which start at 5.30 a.m. at Kompleks Sukan Sandakan.

mps


This is my first time running at different place and an unknown route. Four (4) days to go to kick some ass and to aim for the bicycle and to Sukau and to meet Germany...YAY! My Life is never much better than this
!


bicycle2
my kind of bicycle :D


I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet. - Nadia Comaneci

4 comments:

JIPP said...

Well-said.. But, jumpa Germany..?@-@

ULAI said...

Guten Tag! means hello in German...hehehe!

Chin Yit said...

We see who is kicking whos ass on Sunday

ULAI said...

if like this, i need to wear helmet on my precious ass! jgn saja terbalik la! LOL!