Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Koginavaan


They always make me happy. Here are my recent collection of dog's pictures.


Aunt Janet's dog at
Tuaran. Pity her being so precious, have to put her in a cage when her owner is not around.


puten
Puten


A white puppy being sell at Donggongan Market, Penampang. The boy really like the puppy so much. See his face expression!!!


snow whitel
Snow White


During morning jog at Tanjung Aru Beach. He is so friendly until he's all over me. And smart one for sure. He sit down when his owner ask him to sit and look straight at my camera. Hehe!!!


dalmation at the beach
Friendly Dalmation


My ex-dog. Now has been given to my brother's friend. Don't ask me why....hehe!!!


blackie
Blackie

My kind dog. Always obey my mom's rules...hehe!!!


doggie
Doggie

My fierce dog. Always jump on people including me when I come home for holidays. And intend to bite when you're not careful enough.


tiger
Tiger


And last but not least...my newfound love. See his blue eyes and his white stockings. Thanks Richard!!!

When he's sleeping...


uku


When he
's awake...


koginavaan
Koginavaan


OMG!!! I'll die just watching him. Miss him so much...



**Koginavaan (Kadazan) = loved one



No comments: