Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Message from Planet Citizens

For the first time in my life, I get the chance to contribute my voice in a song. Even I’m just talking and not singing, it’s good to hear your own voice playing from an mp3 player. Thank goodness that I’m not singing bcoz if not, a big thunder storm will hit Sabah and it’s all my fault.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Please click the play icon to hear the message from the planet citizens.



Planets Citizens General Info:

Member Since
8/29/2007
Band Website planetscitizens.com
Band Members: Alexei (Belgium) music, lyrics, programming, synths, guitars, vocals
Guest Voices:
-Yvy Demina (Germany)

- Zdenka Jun (Belgium)
- Heather (Scotland)
- Geaven (China)
- Mel (France)
- Agnes (Malaysia)
- Valentin (Belgium)
Guest Musicians: Terence: Keys (Cyan Inc. - Germany)


For more about this musician, please go to http://www.myspace.com/planetscitizens

Trust me! This man is good in what he's doing and you should visit his site to listen on some of the songs he created.

My thanks go to:

Lisa – my manager: for giving me this opportunity to feel the moment of an artist :-P

Alexei - for giving me the chance to contribute my Sabahan message in one of his song

Sharon & David – my friends/colleague: for guiding me on the kadazan wording as my kadazan is over the mountain :D

Jeffrey - my blogging teacher: for providing me the html embedded coding so that I can boost around in my blog...hehe!

And at last but not least to my only fan/supporter – Jen as she sit patiently beside me in the office when I play the track over and over again…seem like 10,000 time already. Hopefully she won't smack down my speaker in the end. Hahaha!


** Hi! Ngaan zou nopo nga ih Agnesia. Mantad Malaysia. Bangsa zou nopo nga Kadazan om mantad nogi zou ih Planet Citizens. Osonong kopio! **

2 comments:

ta66y said...

perasan o kau kan...tsk tsk tsk...was i really that patient wt ur overplayed song? hahaha!

ULAI said...

hahaha! thank you for not 'smack down' my speaker!