Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tag 1 & 2: Magic Carpet by Jura & Jira

After 2 months being tag by Jura & Jira, finally here goes:
(so slow of me...palan-palan bah :-P)


The Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:

-Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success.Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.

-Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.

-Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan’s brother andYah and Wan and success.

-MPG would like to wish for love and peace.Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness.

-Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too!

-Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head)Giddy

-Tiger would like to wish for longer weekends and never-ending holidays!

-Shooi would like to wish for peace on earth, love, good health and happiness.

-Chinnee would like to wish for happiness and good health forever!Hui Sia would like to wish for love, health, wealth and happiness.

-Chew Lee would like to wish hubby for a successful business venture in Singapore.Anggie would like to wish for dream and wish come true.

-Slavemom would like to wish for happiness and good health for her loved ones (and of coz for herself too!)

-Wen would like to wish for happiness and health for herself and her family.Bryan's Mama would like to wish for health, love & happiness for everyoneSharine would like to wish for safer world to live in, going green to save the earth and health for everyone

-Sandra my wish is simple: for the health for my whole family ( including my husband's family), for my children to grow to be a good, responsible persons ,and for my dh's job

-Charish Would like to wish for 3 more wishes & use the first one to wish for a peaceful world for the future generation to live. The second one for good health & happiness for me & the whole family. The third one for all of the children in the world to receive a good education.

-Jurra would like to wish for HAPPINESS in everything I do, LOVE to others and hope others will love me in return, STRENGHTH in every obstacles in life, love, marriage, family, GOOD HEALTH so that I can be healthy mom and make all my DREAMS COME TRUE.

-Ulai: my only and truly wish is that all the wishes written above will come true.


***The Genie King will stay here in my blog at the moment until further release from me...hahaha!

4 comments:

Al said...

Hmmm... What's tagging for?

ulai said...

tagging is to bully people around and along the way...get to know the person better :)

Dore said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.heartland-appaloosas.com/ - phentermine medication
• Alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug • You may need a larger dose of insulin while taking phentermine if yu have diabetes.
[url=http://www.heartland-appaloosas.com/]phentermine drug[/url]

Phentermine (Adipex) is a prescription drug used to curb appetite.
phentermine diet
5 mg at reliable online pharmacy.