Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dogs

Everywhere I travel, I must take picture of any dogs that I meet along the journey. It’s like a habit to me already. No doubt that I loves dog.

Tenom


Buntut!

Ranau

Taresen!

Kampung Marakau


Snoopy 2

Below picture was taken back in 2001 at one of the lodge at Cameron Highlands, Pahang. Just come back from the Mt Yong Yap (7113ft) expedition at Sungai Siput, Perak, organized by the Malaysian Backpackers. We want to do some sight-seeing and resting our tired feet before returning to Kuala Lumpur. The white dog belongs to the owner of the lodge where we spend our nite there. He's so friendly. He even hugs my legs.

Down to memory lane

And one exception, a cat which I named her Atama :D I meet her at Kuala Penyu. I’m not very fond of cat species but this cat is quite smart and evil too. I heard from her owner that she kills her own children before.

Atama (*Sorry! The picture is blurred)

She’s cute, indeed!

7 comments:

ta66y said...

hello dog lover! so kiut o si snoopy tapi character si atama mcm ko sikit kan *fierce kitty*...hehe!

uji said...

atama has that mean eyes oooo... Maybe she had threatened other dogs of punching em...LOL.

ulai said...

oii ta66y, uji....kamu dua orang mengolok saya ahhh...saya tumbuk nie! :-P

Just call me Aunty J said...

Ulai, gambar "down memory lane" kau tu time zaman batu lai kan...masi nampak "ijau" oh kau hehehe...

ulai said...

iya aunty j! zaman di U lagi tu! dulu masih hijau, skrg jadi kelabu sudah! hahahahaha!

ecila said...

kasian tu kucing..nama dia atama...

ulai said...

hehe! time tu sy suka dengar lagu si atama jadi sy kasi nama tu kucing atama. kuang! kuang!